Partner Sites:  www.BOEmarine.com | www.ClubSeaRay.com | www.BandofBoaters.com

Go Back   CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource > CBAngler Forums > General Discussion

Old 11-14-2009, 01:23 AM

Welcome aboard Frank...Don
Old 11-14-2009, 08:07 AM

my name is butch on this board. 63 yrs OLD, live and feesh on the es. run in a little teeny 19 maycraft.
been feeshing the whole bay since young kid. main area when young was south river to ches. beach.
now...all mid bay, but emphasis on va east shore for flat thangs.
three kids, 5 grandkids, and wife of 44 years. we all feesh, excepting my o0ne year old grandson...every time i axe him to go , he backs ouut at the last minute!
fgeeshed offshore outta hattriss and oc for 7 straight years, back in early 90's. "searchin", 28 bertram, outta feeshtales, and my grady, outta teache4s lair, hattriss village.
retired construction worker, who has no retirement. but got a lotta friends!!!
Old 11-14-2009, 08:44 AM
Baldzilla

Glad you made it over Butch!!
Old 11-14-2009, 08:57 AM

glad to be here, mark. still can't wait to see the pilot hou boat you have!
Old 11-14-2009, 10:38 AM

My name is Steve Hook and I have been in the real estate business in the Baltimore metro area as a salesperson and appraiser since 1978. I have had a boat since 1998 but have gotten to use it more over the last 3 years. Try to get out at least once a week with my kids (6) or grandchildren (8). I really appreciate the tips I receive from the experienced anglers on these boards to hone my fishing skills.
Old 11-14-2009, 07:03 PM

I am Eleanore Benjamin, also known as Ele. I won't tell you my age since, so far, I am the oldest one that has posted on this thread. I have been married to the same man for 48 years. I have two grown children, a daughter Kena and a son, Capt. Mike. I have four grandchildren from 20 down to 2, my daughter was a slow learner.

I have been fishing since I was 4 or 5 years old when I lived in Philadelphia. We moved to Maryland in the early 50's. My husband Herb has always fished and we used to fish all the time together, but now we go with Capt. Mike.

I have fished the ocean for Tuna, Marlin, etc. I fish with Mike about 4 days a week form June until Sept. I am a warm weahter fisherperson.

We have owned and operated Herb's Tackle Shop in North East, MD for the past 45 years. Herb and Mike are also barbers, so if you are ever going fishing in our area and need a hair cut come into the "Fish & Clips" shop.

Ele
Old 11-14-2009, 07:21 PM

Butch (Capln trayt) and Ele, glad to see you both over here.
Old 11-14-2009, 07:31 PM

Welcome Ele and Butch. See you on Mon Ele. I be will sure to hi this time....Don
Old 11-15-2009, 05:11 PM

Default Coach23

My name is Rich Jenkins. I have been teaching and coaching high school for 38 years. I think I am going to retire at the end of the year if things work out. I run a 23 grady out of the Magothy river ,don't have a trailer, and have a 17 seahunt on a trailer to try some new spots. Looking forward to retiring and hoping to meet some new people to share expenses and experience. I just had both of my knees replaced in the last year and I am feeling better than I have in a long time. I have met and fished with some people on this board and looking to meet some others. I would like to fish the CBBT this year, I have some sick days to burn. thanks, rich
Old 11-17-2009, 07:38 AM

A little late but I guess I'll chime in.

I am Francis Zell. I grew up in College Park and fished a lot locally but somehting really popped when I hit the bay for the first time.

I went to College in So MD at Saint Mary's. Went to college with two guys who went on to be successful charter captains. I mate with them a fair bit. Have also hook and lined commercially a fair bit right out of college.

Most recently I work at a private school up in Montgomery County where I teach PE and am the camp director. Alone, either of those jobs would give me plenty of time to fish but together I don't get as much time as I used to.

I run an ancient Boston Whaler that I put a lot of work into. I am pretty easy to recongize on the water so come by and say hello if you see me.