Partner Sites:  www.BOEmarine.com | www.ClubSeaRay.com | www.BandofBoaters.com

Go Back   CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource > CBAngler Forums > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-21-2009, 08:19 AM

Scott D. - Sales Rep for a paint company, 39 years old, 13 y.o daughter and a 9 y.o. son.

Married for almost 15 years.

I've been a freshwater fishing junkie for about 15 years now. I love all of it; ponds, lakes, rivers....anything that holds them big ugly ole' Largemouth.

We moved to Cape St Claire in 2005 and I became sort of a redneck saltwater fisherman......I run my bass boat up and down the Magothy fishing the tributaries for Stripers, White and Yellow Perch, Pickerel and the quite rare-to-the-river Largemouth. I'm just as content floating around the river or anchoring somewhere with a sandwich and beer as I am fishing.... (Seriously....what redneck puts a cd player on a 15' bass boat, fills the livewell with ice and beer and uses a golf umbrella in a rod holder as a bimini top? )

So if you're in the Magothy and see a little red Cajun bass boat with an 85hp Yamaha come over and say hi. Or at least laugh at me as the wake from your Parkers and Gradys tosses me around pretty good.

Hooked up with my old friend Garlien last year and he's gotten me to cover more water on the bay in the past two summers than I have my entire life.

Now I just have to fill my saltwater tackle bag.....stuff's more expensive than the freshwater stuff I'm used to.

Tight lines,
Spot77