Partner Sites:  www.BOEmarine.com | www.ClubSeaRay.com | www.BandofBoaters.com

Go Back   CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource > Classifieds > Everything Else

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-02-2011, 03:15 PM

Default Pasadena Sportfishing Event Feb 19th - Anybody looking to Sell/Trade?

The big fishing event is coming up in a few weeks and a lot of us go every year. We all also probably have a ton of old fishing stuff that we'll never use anymore, but we don't have enough for a table or want to deal with the hassle of it.

How about a "swap" thread to help each other out? If you're going to the event and have something you want to unload, post it here and maybe you can make a trade or a small sale.

So that we aren't stepping on anyone's toes at the event, I'll commit that any money I make off of anything I post here I'll spend there that day. I LOVE the oysters and I always find a bunch of good deals on stuff there.

I have an old Flambeau tacklebox that I'll offer up for free. It's like one of these: http://fishing.flambeauoutdoors.com/...p#kwkdrtraybxs

BUT it's missing 2 of the small boxes that clip into it. everything else on it is fine. May be of some use for somebody; I'd hate to throw it out.

More to come as I clean out the basement and garage.