Partner Sites:  www.BOEmarine.com | www.ClubSeaRay.com | www.BandofBoaters.com

Go Back   CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource > CBAngler Forums > General Discussion

Old 11-19-2015, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chessie27 View Post
Dear Raggedy- it doesn't matter 'cause I am OUT!! I don't like anyone on this board enough to hang out for free (including Mrs Chessie27!!). If there is no pay day, how can I pay for the fuel to run to the Jersey shore to catch the winning fish??? JUST KIDDING!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS, we are in!! OXOXOX

And when we win, I plan on bragging REALLY Loudly!!
I'm still enjoying the memories of the free lunch at Rock Hall last year. You don't have to leave the bay to catch big fish. Hint, there are fish above your beloved Tolchester Marina. I just loved the look on the charter captains faces last year when Tawn held up that 48" PIG. Lunch is always better when it is FREE So yes this means I will be fishing this year, but not on my boat. I will be fishing for the 5th Tuition team. As long as I don't have to pass an x-ray test to fish I will be OK. Does Titanium affect sonar or radar?

27 Judge "HOOK 'EM"
bhl (Bruce)
Old 11-19-2015, 08:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhl View Post
I'm still enjoying the memories of the free lunch at Rock Hall last year. You don't have to leave the bay to catch big fish. Hint, there are fish above your beloved Tolchester Marina. I just loved the look on the charter captains faces last year when Tawn held up that 48" PIG. Lunch is always better when it is FREE So yes this means I will be fishing this year, but not on my boat. I will be fishing for the 5th Tuition team. As long as I don't have to pass an x-ray test to fish I will be OK. Does Titanium affect sonar or radar?

Got plenty of titanium in me. No problems with the airlines, compass, gps, autopilot, etc, etc. and it won't rust from sitting on a shelf not doing anything. Thank god for that cause I know how Marty doesn't like rust stains on his deck! Need I say more!
Old 11-19-2015, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mako mike View Post
Damn this is getting serious?
Bragging rights are that much better when you get to dog a trash talker, just look at bhl's post!! . And for the record, I had a free lunch too, thanks to Alex!!!

Old 11-20-2015, 10:16 AM

Hopefully the weather holds. My crew is still in. Team DENA lives for bragging rights

PSG

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Contrary to rumors you have heard: I Fish A Lot. I Don’t Catch A Lot
Old 11-22-2015, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mako mike View Post
We are unable to secure a letter from the DNR in time for the tournament next weekend authorizing us to include rockfish in the format. Therefore rockfish cannot be used for a prize category. It can though still give you bragging rights to be the king af CBA.
I am in the process of securing door prizes and possible other categories we can include in this competition. Saying that I hope everyone can still contribute the entry fee so my out of pocket expenses are not that great. Should be able to secure nice gifts and I can provide receipts showing what was spent. Any money left over can go towards boat name in the hat drawing.
Sorry for the incoveinance this has caused, but really this competition was more of a way to get everyone together before winter sets in.
Again I apologize and I hope everyone can and will participate. Everything else will remain the same!
Mike, obviously no Rockfish tourney here, but, can I just send you a PayPal gift to offset any out of pocket expenses? Honestly, my crew gets cold easy, so I am a definite maybe, but want to make sure I have a shot either way!

Last edited by davem251; 11-22-2015 at 06:50 PM.
Old 11-23-2015, 11:16 AM

Marty,I don't know why the PM didn't work? But Rob(Fishnut) and I are fishing together on my boat so Its all good. On another note is Sunday a wind/rain date?
Old 11-23-2015, 08:19 PM

Dave251 thanks for PayPal offer but as we stated earlier this was originally set up as a fun way for everyone to get together, unfortunately we couldn't get approval from DNR on the short notice to make it a striper tourney so it is what it is. We can still fish for bragging rites but if it is just too sloppy to fish whatever members show up at Marina or coconuts, whatever the case may be, the $50.00 will go torwards a raffle type drawing for the gifts or cash. Whatever the weather this was meant as a little competition but mainly to get everyone together before winter sets it. I'm sorry it hasn't quite turned out to what it was intended to be but its worth my $50.00 to meet someone other than Marty and Garlein because their info they have been giving me as far as fishing just hasn't produced. LOL. Regardless of weather I look forward to seeing everyone!
Old 11-24-2015, 10:20 AM

Mike,

The information from Marty and I does not work because:

A> Marty has caught all the fish in the bay.

B> When I tell you there is nothing near the bridge or south of it, you still head that way.

C> You have fun just being out on the water, catching fish is just a plus for you !

Looking forward to Saturday, see you then.

Mike
Old 11-24-2015, 01:49 PM

Showers in the morning then cloudy in the afternoon with N winds 10-15. Sounds like a great day. Throw in a few lies and a lot of BS and it sounds like we got a perfect CBA day!!