Partner Sites:  www.BOEmarine.com | www.ClubSeaRay.com | www.BandofBoaters.com

Go Back   CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource > CBAngler Forums > Fishing Reports

Old 04-22-2016, 07:49 PM

Default Friday 4/22

Launched out of Chesapeake Beach this morning and headed North toward buoy 83. We marked a ton of bait in 35-45' of water and worked that area for a couple of hours with no success. Headed toward the edge of the channel in 65' and fish on. A nice 43"ER. With all the bait we were sure to get more but nothing. Extremely slow for us today but it beat working that's for sure. I'll be back at it Sunday. Good luck out there fellas.
Old 04-22-2016, 09:44 PM

Congrats on the nice fish... I know a lot of us are hoping Sunday is a good day...
Old 04-23-2016, 07:49 AM

I'll be out Sunday as well. Not launching until after church, so it looks like I won't be on the water until after 1pm.
I'll be in the same area (most likely) and on channel 72. Feel free to contact me if you see my Judge out there.
Looks like from your avatar, you have a Parker? That area is overrun with Parkers and Grady's (did I really just say overrun) I have no name on my boat, just look for the light blue (Caribbean Blue as my wife says) curtains with guys netting fish on the back

But seriously, good luck; seems the early morning bite has been best if you can get out that soon.
5th
Old 04-23-2016, 10:13 AM

5th Tuition I'll be heading south tomorrow and will keep you posted on how'll I'm doing. I'll be on the water mid to late morning. Good luck out there. Oh and not all Parkers catch fish, just the one with the light blue hull...
Old 04-23-2016, 12:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-MONSTER View Post
5th Tuition I'll be heading south tomorrow and will keep you posted on how'll I'm doing. I'll be on the water mid to late morning. Good luck out there. Oh and not all Parkers catch fish, just the one with the light blue hull...
South is a smart move. Every year, I think about all those fish that spawn in the Choptank; yet we don't have a shot at them when they head back down the bay
Good Luck
5th (Marty)