Partner Sites:  www.BOEmarine.com | www.ClubSeaRay.com | www.BandofBoaters.com

Go Back   CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource > CBAngler Forums > General Discussion

Old 02-04-2010, 09:30 AM

Its confidential Frank so I can't reveal any names.
Old 02-06-2010, 07:22 PM

name is steve schad...44 married with 2 children and reside on the south river here in edgewater. I am originally from the jersey shore where I grew up mating on party boats all through H.S and college. I moved to MD in 90 and that is when I started fishing the chesapeake. Started out a troller on my boat the "OLD HAT" which was a 1966 28 Hatteras Express. I then saw the light and got hooked on light tackle fishing and sold the big boat for a Parker CC. I fish a 2310 Parker walkaround now along with my Ocean Kayak on the river. Here is a pic of the old hat and latest rig and the yak too.

Old 02-17-2010, 08:10 PM

Just giving this thread a bump to the top so "Night Nurse" can find it and introduse himself. Marty
Old 02-26-2010, 09:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by old hat View Post
name is steve schad...44 married with 2 children and reside on the south river here in edgewater. I am originally from the jersey shore where I grew up mating on party boats all through H.S and college. I moved to MD in 90 and that is when I started fishing the chesapeake. Started out a troller on my boat the "OLD HAT" which was a 1966 28 Hatteras Express. I then saw the light and got hooked on light tackle fishing and sold the big boat for a Parker CC. I fish a 2310 Parker walkaround now along with my Ocean Kayak on the river. Here is a pic of the old hat and latest rig and the yak too.

Are there any pictures you have without you grundens on???? Do you sleep in them.
Old 02-26-2010, 05:28 PM

Live in Lancaster but fish from MA to NC.

Was going to go to OI for several days but cancelled this morning because of marginal marine weather report down there and wind and snow up here. The fishing has been excellent down there when you can get out.

Just registered. Have not had a chance to get the flavor of this board yet. Hopefully it is friendly.
Old 02-28-2010, 06:13 PM

Hi I Live In York Pa. I Fish With One Of My Three Sons Normally. We All Hate Fishing Just Like To Catch Fish. We Are Not Spot Burners Don't Really Like Live Lining. Ha Ha
Mother Ducker