Partner Sites:  www.BOEmarine.com | www.ClubSeaRay.com | www.BandofBoaters.com

Go Back   CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource > CBAngler Forums > General Discussion

Old 11-25-2009, 08:55 AM

Why would anybody acknowledge that they know mark simms { BALDZILLA}. Right away you get a bad wrap.Hope you are having fun in cabo you big LOOOSER
Old 11-25-2009, 10:13 AM

Boy, bunch familiar faces here. I'm Andy Zimmer. I am estimator/project manager/VP of a mid sized commercial HVAC company. 35 years old with 2 kids(10 year old girl, 8 year old boy). Guess you could say I'm divorced (almost) but thats a long story.

Grew up fishing on dads 28' Bertram a little in the bay but mostly offshore until dad sold the boat in '94. Went to mostly bass fishing, trout fishing and hunting until I decided I wanted to move on to bigger and better things and bought my current boat (20' SeaCraft) in Feb '07. Now I mostly target stripers on LT and fly anywhere from Susky Flats to CBBT. Guess I would say my home territory is UB beween HMI and EB but trailer to wherever the fish are. Ready to start making the run to Cape Charles.
Old 11-25-2009, 10:54 AM

Just found this site and figured I would join in .....

Dennis K and I'm 56. Been married for 37 years (yep started early) I must be the luckiest man on earth to have a Wife that loves to fish. Actually it's something we did on one of our first dates. I was born and raised in the Baltimore area (Poly '70) and have lived in Catonsville since 1985. We have 2 children both married and on their own. They have 4 kids between them. I work locally here at Ciena Communications - you may have seen the name lately in the news related to the Nortel deal. Looks like we are going to be busier than ever, if that's possible.

I have a 33 Grady White (Baits Motel II) that is docked at Podickory Point. My first recollection of fishing the bay was with my father when I was 6. We fished Hoppers Is., Solomons and around the areas around the Bay Bridge. Now, I mostly fish from Love Point to Bloody Pt but don't mind making those longer runs if I have to. Actually, we ran all the way to Hatteras last year and spent a week fishing offshore. What a blast and I can't wait to do it again. Looks like I will be heading to OC this year. We both love to cruise and find a quiet cove to spend the weekend on the hook as much as we like to fish. (of course I always have a line in the water when we are anchored)

Unfortunately I am out of the water right now and looking forward to Spring.

Last edited by Stonewall; 11-26-2009 at 08:57 AM.
Old 11-25-2009, 11:07 AM

Default Stripe Tease joins board after pressure from Bill Judge

Judge made me join

Hopefully this board will be a bit more fun with less bitching.

Stripe Tease is my boat, and we primarily chase Rock all around the Delmarva, usually by following the guys that I know who can catch fish. While Stripe Tease started life as a Markley, it is slowly being morphed into a Judge 46, one improvement at a time.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Picture088_21Nov05.jpg (19.5 KB, 20 views)
Old 11-25-2009, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerplay View Post
Why would anybody acknowledge that they know mark simms { BALDZILLA}. Right away you get a bad wrap.Hope you are having fun in cabo you big LOOOSER
Can I get an Amen on that!!

Here's a picture he sent me from his last night club visit in Cabo....creepy man..

::baldzillascaresmesometimes::

baldzilla.jpg
Old 11-26-2009, 08:32 AM

Stripe tease, just a little hint... Never associate yourself with Bill Judge. The guy is nothing but trouble

Last edited by B-Faithful; 11-27-2009 at 09:22 AM.
Old 11-26-2009, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stripe Tease View Post
Judge made me join

Hopefully this board will be a bit more fun with less bitching.

Stripe Tease is my boat, and we primarily chase Rock all around the Delmarva, usually by following the guys that I know who can catch fish. While Stripe Tease started life as a Markley, it is slowly being morphed into a Judge 46, one improvement at a time.
I think we need pics of said Markley/Judge 46!!
Old 11-27-2009, 06:12 AM

Talking

Hey Marty and Mark. Hello to all I haven't met yet on here. MY name is Alan i'm 49 years young and I run a 23' Proline with a 250 verado. Boat name is same Just Chillin I'm usually on the water whenever work and weather cooperate which hasn't been alot lately. I also have an old 16' bowrider with a 40 johnson that I use all summer when i'm out crabbing. I have 4 grown kids ranging from 29 oldest to 18 youngest and 7 onry grandkids lol. Yeah my kids followed in my footsteps and started early lol. I love getting out fishing especially when the big ones are running lately we have been taking alot of pictures and trying not to shrink them before we throw them back right Mark lol Marty told me to do it lol. Sorry all inside joke there what happens on the boat stays on the boat lol.
Old 11-27-2009, 11:12 AM

Charlie Stewart Jr.....aka Ida Mae....23 ft Maycrafy pilothouse......love to fish and hunt.....anyone that knows me ...knows that.....3 kids and one bad ass wife.....she lets me do just about anything....if it werent for her....i wouldnt be me......SO BLAME HERnice to have a new place to play here on the computer........
Old 11-27-2009, 05:23 PM

Hey Charlie; glad you made it over. At least you won't have to worry about posting pic's of dead fish and dead deer on this site (at least not yet). 5th (Marty)