Partner Sites:  www.BOEmarine.com | www.ClubSeaRay.com | www.BandofBoaters.com

Go Back   CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource > CBAngler Forums > General Discussion

Old 01-11-2010, 06:20 PM

Location: Bowie, MD My boat lives at Serverna Park Yacht Club on the Severn River
Default OT- Carpet intall

Well I am almost done painting my living room and want to replace the carpet in the house. Can anyone give me the name of a reliable company that installs carpet? Home dump has a great deal right now, but with the economy the way it is I would like to give my business to a small local company if the price is right. Oh i live in Bowie. Thanks.

Chad
Old 01-11-2010, 09:45 PM

Chad -

Check out Design Expo Center (it's in the Bowie Town Center). They just did our LR / DR / FamRm last month. Price was in line with everyone else - service was great (we dealt with Scott - one of the owners) - installers were a little late (got hung up in traffic) but did a super job also. We had HomeDepot do a room for us several years ago - never again. Let me know if you want more info.
Old 01-12-2010, 08:58 AM

Location: Bowie, MD My boat lives at Serverna Park Yacht Club on the Severn River

Ralph,
Thanks for the info. Many others have told me about home depot not doing quality work. I will be taking th e wife over today to talk to them.

Thanks,
Chad