Partner Sites:  www.BOEmarine.com | www.ClubSeaRay.com | www.BandofBoaters.com

Go Back   CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource > CBAngler Forums > Fishing Reports

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-24-2018, 09:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by No Ragrets View Post
We got skunked on Saturday but did see two boats catch each other. I hoped that if we put in the time we could muster up something. So we went back out on Sunday with a couple friends. At 9:30 we were all in the deck bull****ting when I saw the clip pop. I set the hook and drag and handed the rod to one of the friends. This girl is 5’2”. She fought the fish for a bit and wanted to tag someone else in a couple times but she stuck it out and was rewarded with a nice 50” fish. Biggest we have caught on my PARKER, sorry Judge yacht guys. The excitement on deck more than made up for the 60 gallons of fuel I burned this weekend. It’s also gonna be a tough record for us to beat. Caught it on green head with pink eyes and a 6” white shad body tandem, 100’ off the boards. We were at the bottom side of the triple buoys in 33’ of water. I’ll try and add a video of her trying to hold it when I get a chance.
Beautiful fish. Way to go.

27 Judge "HOOK 'EM"
bhl (Bruce)