Partner Sites:  www.BOEmarine.com | www.ClubSeaRay.com | www.BandofBoaters.com

Go Back   CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource > CBAngler Forums > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-15-2011, 03:30 PM

Default Kayaking Group

How many of you own (or have access) to kayaks? My wife and I have had our yaks for two years. I have a sit in (angler edition) and she has a sit on top yak. We have explored a lot of calm water areas and were wondering if we could put together a small database of people to contact when we go.

If I had a list of names (and email addresses); I, or anyone in the group, could send out an email of when and where they were going. It would be VERY informal.

It might go something like this: We are headed to Tuckaho State Park on April 3rd to yak and fish. We plan on launching at 10am and returning back to the ramp by 2pm. There are restrooms/grills/picnic benches available for lunch and snacks. Anyone interested can meet us in the parking lot near the boat ramp just prior to launch time.

It would be open to singles or couples and we can exchange some of the areas we have found among the group to expand our yaking experiences.

This is just a wintertime thought. It might succeed, or flop. If you want to get on my list, post your name (and email) to be included. PM me if you want to keep your email address confidential.

Once again; this wouldn't be my club/group. It would be up to anyone in the group who wants to "advertise" where they would be launching and asking for some fellow yakers to join in.

How about it?
5th (Marty)