Partner Sites:  www.BOEmarine.com | www.ClubSeaRay.com | www.BandofBoaters.com

Go Back   CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource > CBAngler Forums > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-10-2009, 12:39 AM
Baldzilla

Default How about we all introduce ourselves

Many of us know each other, some too well, but it is nice to know the people you are talking to...

I'm Mark Symmes, 34 years old, a 5 year old girl, almost 3 year old boy and a bun in the oven...have fished with many of the names I see on this board and would love to fish with everyone. Love to LTJ, topwater, and sometimes liveline...troll when I have to but still perfecting it...

gonna make some trips down to CBBT this year and looking for experienced ho's, got 2 kids and one on the way, so my fishing is going ot die off in Mid April when #3 arrives...if I could figure out how to post a photo here I would...

I grew up fishing Largemouth from the shore of farm ponds in NC, and Flounder, Seatrout, and Redfish with my grandfather at his place in Myrtle Beach. Been fishing the bay seriously for about 2 1/2 years now....learning every trip..

I fish off a 25 foot Judge Workboat (ie Maycraft) Pilothouse and love it...I can't stop adding new toys to it, but it's a blast to fish on. Always looking for new fishing partners...on a trailer so can fish anywhere and plan to!!

PM me if you want to fish

Last edited by Baldzilla; 11-10-2009 at 09:12 PM.