Partner Sites:  www.BOEmarine.com | www.ClubSeaRay.com | www.BandofBoaters.com

Go Back   CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource > CBAngler Forums > General Discussion

Old 11-15-2009, 08:20 PM

Default About ready to sacrifice a virgin

It has been a humbling year for me fishing this year. First I haven't gotten out any where near as much as I normally do and when I have gotten out my trips have been short and not very productive.

Today was my last day for the year on my boat and I had my normal crew of Ed and Pat with me. Took some advice and hit the triple buoys first and we did not mark many fish and got no hits.

Heard some chatter on the radio of fish being caught in the Chester where I had marked fish the last two times I have been out, so we trolled our way over.

We had a 6 rods spread out covering pretty much of the water column and had tandems on each with different colors and sizes. We saw a couple of fish netted, but we had no luck again.

Do have to say, you could not have gotten a prettier day to spend on the water, had good company and heard reports over the radio of some very nice fish being caught in a few locations north of the bay bridge. One gentleman who called himself Throwback on TF said over the radio he caught a 46" fish off the Magothy and would post pics on TF tonight.

Anyone know of a good priest, witch doctor and voodoo priestess, because my boat needs a good exorsism before next season .

Good luck to all the rest of the season and if you have room for a ho, you might be hearing from me.
Old 11-15-2009, 08:27 PM

Phil; sorry the last trip was not as expected. Glad you had such a pretty day on the water. Some of the big fish are finally making there way to the Bay Bridge area. 5th (Marty)
Old 11-15-2009, 08:33 PM

JoeDaDog says you're welcome to fish with us anytime....I'll get in touch since he can't type worth a darn !
Sandpiper Charters www.goinsfishin.com