Partner Sites:  www.BOEmarine.com | www.ClubSeaRay.com | www.BandofBoaters.com

Go Back   CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource > CBAngler Forums > General Discussion

Old 06-22-2010, 06:51 PM

LL at the bridge- Skip is the man. He'll raise that average for you! Good Luck, Bob
Old 06-24-2010, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skip View Post
Any chance you can fish Weds - 23rd ?
I'm going and got room - love the challedge of breaking a skunk / jinx.
Hey guys, sorry, I was out of the office at meetings and too tired to get on the computer after getting home the past couple of days.

Skip, thanks for the offer, I really do appreciate it.

Reverb- my "baby" is not an infant...it's what I call my sweetheart<LOL>..

We went out Tuesday, my daughter, Baby and I but mostly putt putted around before timing it perfectly by getting the cover on just before the skies opened up.

My Baby and I went out last night after I stopped and bought some $11 repackaged bloodworms from the old Dauberts store(Reverb is right, these looked almost like regular worms with tiny feelers installed), around 3:30 till 8:30...started on the North side inside the mouth to the Magothy, got a bunch of nibbles but couldn't hook anything, then we went straight out, found a group of one headboat(looked like it anyway), one large cruiser with several loud guys on board and a couple of smaller CC boats....figured they were there for a reason so we pulled slowly to the South end of them and cut the engine and drifted. My baby landed a small white perch but nothing other then a couple of nibbles for me. We fired up after an hour or so and headed to the bridge....completely deserted there on the West end except one guy in a small jon boat.....nothing there either. We headed back to the Magothy and plunked a few more times just inside the river and got nothing more then a couple of bites. It was a beautiful night though and the bay was as smooth as I've ever seen it. No fish for me still but heck, it's starting to get comfortable not catching anything!

Oh, one more thing...someone is writing on a couple of forums that he caught 300 perch on Saturday morning in Grays creek and 200 the day or so before.....I call BS...I was at both places you mentioned most of those days and NO ONE was fishing there. Another question for him...assuming it takes what, five minutes to bait,cast, catch and land a fish....then it would take 25 hours to catch 300 fish....talk about a BS story. note for you buddy, next time you're going to make up a story, try to make the place unverifyable cause you look like a storyteller to me. Talk about a fish story...at least I have the courage to admit I suck at fishing, you must just suck at it to have to lie about it!

erad
________
COLORADO DISPENSARY

Last edited by eradicator; 09-03-2011 at 07:17 PM.