Partner Sites:  www.BOEmarine.com | www.ClubSeaRay.com | www.BandofBoaters.com

Go Back   CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource > CBAngler Forums > Fishing Reports

Old 07-10-2014, 05:09 PM

Talked with DNR today. I have to take the fish to Annapolis (Rowe Blvd). They have to inspect it and I have to sign a document. I answered a ton of questions today. They even asked what kind of reel, rod, and line I was using

They took the name of my buddy as a witness, and I may be asked to take a lie detector test. Also found out that if I was still working as a charter mate, I would have been ineligible

I'll let you know what happens in September

5th
Old 07-10-2014, 06:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5th Tuition View Post

I'll let you know what happens in September

5th
Lets be honest, this is most likely an "impostor". Even the impostors are worth $500. But here's the "real" deal. The wife wants to go with me tomorrow to check in the fish. Now she wants to go to the Chart House for lunch and the Waterman's museum in Eastport. Walking around Annapolis and doing some StoreFront shopping will probably cost me a few bucks as well.

Then comes the Seafood Festival in September. I get free admission to the Park, free parking, and a free ticket to get inside.. I can see us bringing the grandchildren (along with their parents) and buying crab soup, steamed crabs, oysters, and hot dogs (for the grand kids).

Here I was, thinking I could use the $500 for getting my boat trailer serviced for the fall run of rockfish

Maryland tourism sure has this figured out. My money is going to be spent way before I find out if I got the "real" Diamond Jim.

5th
P.S. If it's the real Diamond Jim, big party at my house!
After I get radar installed on the boat.
Old 07-10-2014, 07:49 PM

I think your odds of winning go up with the number of friends you bring with you in September (your dime of course). I will try to be sure and keep that date open just in case you are felling in need of some support!

Old 07-11-2014, 04:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5th Tuition View Post
Lets be honest, this is most likely an "impostor". Even the impostors are worth $500. But here's the "real" deal. The wife wants to go with me tomorrow to check in the fish. Now she wants to go to the Chart House for lunch and the Waterman's museum in Eastport. Walking around Annapolis and doing some StoreFront shopping will probably cost me a few bucks as well.

Then comes the Seafood Festival in September. I get free admission to the Park, free parking, and a free ticket to get inside.. I can see us bringing the grandchildren (along with their parents) and buying crab soup, steamed crabs, oysters, and hot dogs (for the grand kids).

Here I was, thinking I could use the $500 for getting my boat trailer serviced for the fall run of rockfish

Maryland tourism sure has this figured out. My money is going to be spent way before I find out if I got the "real" Diamond Jim.

5th
P.S. If it's the real Diamond Jim, big party at my house!
After I get radar installed on the boat.
Marty,
You just need to concentrate on winning the big bucks. Your friends will let you know how to spend it. I am going today above bridge and will post, good or bad. Going to use some Bloodies and jigs, fishing for whatever moves.
Jeff- If you generator is like mine it has it's own raw water pump. My live well pump is seperate. Did you open the valve.
bhl (Bruce)