Partner Sites:  www.BOEmarine.com | www.ClubSeaRay.com | www.BandofBoaters.com

Go Back   CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource > CBAngler Forums > General Discussion

Old 05-03-2010, 08:56 PM

Well Rex....for all the tough he-man bull****......I'm offering you a day of fishing as a guest on my boat.....I'd really like to learn how to catch 14 fish in 2 1/2 hours during a week when the fishing has been pathetic. I'll invite Baldy and Skip along since they don't know how to fish either......call me 443-223-2218.
Sandpiper Charters www.goinsfishin.com
Old 05-03-2010, 09:24 PM
Baldzilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by goinsfishin View Post
Well Rex....for all the tough he-man bull****......I'm offering you a day of fishing as a guest on my boat.....I'd really like to learn how to catch 14 fish in 2 1/2 hours during a week when the fishing has been pathetic. I'll invite Baldy and Skip along since they don't know how to fish either......call me 443-223-2218.
I'm there...(PS I owe you a call sorry man, I'm all over the place right now)

PS Can I bring (and we run) my pink umbrella, I am sure REx would love that one...c'mon Rexy...let's go, I think you probably are more of a Calvin Burrell looking guy...big tough internet bad boy!!
Old 05-03-2010, 09:39 PM

Naaaw there Rexy.. this is how we let out our inner woman...
Old 05-04-2010, 04:57 PM

Looks like I stirred the hen house! You Mousekateers can KMA.

Why does Old No. 7 have a moustache?
To hide the stretch marks

What do Baldzilla and an ambulance have in common?
They both get loaded from the rear and go whoo-whoo!

What does Skip call his hemmorhoids?
Speed bumps

There, now we're even. Goinfishin, I won't fall for your trick to get me on your boat to learn my advanced fishing techniques.

BTW, it may surrpise you ladies that I've made some friendships here and I've been told that the picture of the guy kissing the striper on the rag is your own superhero Skipper. Now that's a far cry from the guy who cried over seeing fish ovaries. What gives, Skipper?

KING KONG AIN'T GOT NOTHIN' ON ME!
Old 05-04-2010, 06:08 PM

Happens every full moon - see blood and can not help myself
Old 05-04-2010, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rex View Post
Looks like I stirred the hen house! You Mousekateers can KMA......
Goinfishin, I won't fall for your trick to get me on your boat to learn my advanced fishing techniques.
Well Rex, it was an honest invite......I doubt you could teach me much about fishing the Bay that generations of the Bay's best fishermen haven't already taught me over the last 40+ years. If you can I would welcome the opportunity to learn.
To make things perfectly clear, I have met some very good fisherman on this and other boards and have developed some strong friendships with guys who would give you the shirt off their back.
So ya see.....I'm intrigued......who's really hiding behind the patriotic gorilla with the bazooka ? (1) A real man and good fisherman with a sense of humor I could appreciate? Or (2) some snot-nosed whining liar who isn't worthy of licking JoeDaDog's *ss clean?

And yes, I'm publicly calling you out......the offer stands.
You have my number.
Sandpiper Charters www.goinsfishin.com
Old 05-04-2010, 09:35 PM

Goinsfishin...
"DING DING!!!!!!" (me hitting the buzzer) "ummm what is.. #2?"
Old 05-05-2010, 02:16 PM

I haven't been told that I'm being "called out" since I was in high school. In my grown up world, by the time you're "called out", you're on your ass or putting your boot in someone's neck--not inviting them on a fishing trip!

Let me explain something. Just because you can type a statement, it doesn't make it reality. I may or may not fish with you but it is not an indicator of who I am. I have fished with two guys on this board, but they are not part of your little Powder Puff clique. I've proven more than enough to God and country over the years and definitely don't need to prove jack sh*t to anyone here. If you don't like my positions, ignore me. I sure as sh*t have fought hard enough for the freedoms of this nation and I plan to exercise each and every one of them to its fullest.

A few of you seem really focused on old Rex. Worry about yourselves, your families, and what you can do to contribute to this great country of ours.

KING KONG AIN'T GOT NOTHIN' ON ME!