Partner Sites:  www.BOEmarine.com | www.ClubSeaRay.com | www.BandofBoaters.com

Go Back   CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource > CBAngler Forums > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-21-2010, 11:30 AM

I see 'em every weekend...since they are straight line-of-sight from our creek...we call them the "gas savers". Personally, I can see stopping for a swim but not spending the entire day. Might as well stay home and party. I took my GF, son and oldest daughter and her family to the island this past weekend. We all got in the water and swam to shore but her....she didn't have a suit. I teased her a little about coming on a boat without swimming clothes but I wasn't sure that there wasn't a "other reason" for her not to get in the water so I didn't ride her too hard. My grandson screamed bloody murder so if any of you were out last w/e and heard/saw a very small boy screaming for his life in a 17' marroon Maxum, that was us! My GF and I swam back to the boat for some peace and quiet while he and his dad were on shore and next thing I know, dad is swimming back to the boat with him!! I love my grandson but I was up till nearly 4am finishing a H1 to post on fleabay so I was tired and grouchy. We all had fun though, even my grandson once he calmed down. He loved driving the boat....highlite of his day.

I know about that sunsickness. I've had it before riding my bike and got it a couple of weeks ago...felt like crud the entire afternoon and the following day too. If you sucked up 3 bags, you are very lucky my friend, it could have been bad, very, very bad!!

erad
________
WEB SHOWS

Last edited by eradicator; 09-03-2011 at 07:18 PM.