Partner Sites:  www.BOEmarine.com | www.ClubSeaRay.com | www.BandofBoaters.com

Go Back   CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource > CBAngler Forums > General Discussion

Old 01-18-2014, 05:06 PM

Default Chessie 27/Jeff

Hey Jeff,
I tried to pm you without success. My uncle is selling a boat that your buddy may have an interest in. 2006 Parker Walk Around with full curtains, rocket launchers, electric head, can't remember type of electronics, Yamaha 225 hp 4 stroke with 350+/- hours. Both boat and motor in mint condition. Give me a call if any interest.
Mark
(301) 602-2148
Old 01-19-2014, 05:25 PM

Thanks Mark. I just sent you a PM to see if it is working. I will ask him if he's interested in a W/A but he was drooling on the 2520XL. He says the Judge is a lot more money but maybe I can drag him down to the Open House, show him the differences, and you guys can back me up with testimonials. I REALLY LOVE the 27' Chesapeake and think it is THE perfect boat for the bay!!!

Hold on a second, I guess the cost just dropped a little as he will not need rocket launchers anymore as he fishes with just his son a lot so 6 rod holders around the washboards should do.

PS- I think he likes red curtains so he may want to buy yours!

Old 01-20-2014, 10:25 AM

The advantage to the Parker walkaround over the 2520xl is the level deck to the helm and that when in the cockpit of the 2520xl, my visability is obstructed by the roof of the boat. This makes it tougher when running from the cockpit steering station. I am 5'11". Of course you have no curtains to worry about replacing with the 2520xl and I think you can get more people out of the weather more comfortbly.