Partner Sites:  www.BOEmarine.com | www.ClubSeaRay.com | www.BandofBoaters.com

Go Back   CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource > CBAngler Forums > General Discussion

Old 11-27-2009, 07:52 PM
Baldzilla

Alan welcome to the board...yeah I am unhappy that 52 incher suddenly became 45" or so...but I'm glad your boat is like Vegas...I am flying back in a few hours so we'll hook up in a week or so!!!
Old 11-28-2009, 07:27 AM

So this is where everybody disappeared to. Wow it's nice in here, new paint new carpet, nice job Jim.

Anyway, My name is Paul Kurchock. I am 44 years old. I am a USCG license captain. I have a wife and no kids. I have been fishing the upper/midbay since 1978. I have fished with some of you, but most here don't know me because I didn't post elsewhere because of the abuse that was un-necessarily dished out. (I wasn't up for any of that.) I was an auto tech for 22 years, retired from that went to school to get a degree in computers and now work for a federal contractor as a computer systems/network engineer.

I fish 12 months out of the year anywhere and for anything with fins, from small streams to big water. I don't know it all, but I like to learn things I don't know however useless because you never know when the knowledge will come into play. I dabble in all things boat, have recently finished a complete overhaul of my 19, now a CC outboard that used to be a I/O runabout.

If anybody is looking for a crew give me a call the wife doesn't keep me from fishing (it was part of our agreement when I proposed ).

Paul
Old 11-28-2009, 10:26 AM

Paul, glad to see you registered! Bob
Old 11-28-2009, 11:47 AM

Welcome aboard Captn Paul....Don
Old 11-28-2009, 07:38 PM

welcome aboard!!!!

170CC Proline
MSSA (NW Chapter)
Old 11-28-2009, 08:30 PM

Jay Dimig 53 years old. Grown kids 20, 21, and 22. I've been married to the catch of my life for 24 years. I'm a Snap-On Distributor who works in DC and lives in Highland, MD. My wife an I have a passion for Hatteras Island where we spend about four weeks a year. We normally trailer the boat down for two of our weeks and spend our fishing time split between the beach and inshore waters. The rest of my fishing time is spent up here with you guys chasin the Rock Fish any where between Sandy Point and Point Look Out.

Last edited by jdimig; 11-28-2009 at 08:44 PM.
Old 11-28-2009, 10:15 PM

Hey Jay,

Good to see you over here! Does this mean that we all get an invite down to Hatteras
Old 11-28-2009, 10:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdimig View Post
Jay Dimig 53 years old. Grown kids 20, 21, and 22. I've been married to the catch of my life for 24 years. I'm a Snap-On Distributor who works in DC and lives in Highland, MD. My wife an I have a passion for Hatteras Island where we spend about four weeks a year. We normally trailer the boat down for two of our weeks and spend our fishing time split between the beach and inshore waters. The rest of my fishing time is spent up here with you guys chasin the Rock Fish any where between Sandy Point and Point Look Out.
Snap-on is good stuff, we used them when I was in the USAF, pricey, but worth it.

-JB
Old 12-01-2009, 04:38 PM

Hello all,

Mike here, I post as troutman1 here and on the other site as well. I've been in MD since 1998 and live just south of Frederick in Ijamsville.

I have three girls. My wife Rose of 10 years and daughters Kaleigh 9, and Audrey 6.

I just purchased my first boat in August and have been learning the ropes of the bay through the generous guidance of you folks here. I've also learned quite a few of what I like to call "Rookie Boating Rules" the hard way on my own.

I have a 22' SeaHunt Triton 220 with a dark blue T-Top and yamaha 150 off the back. The boat is named Karma-G.

I struggled this year with putting keeper rock on the boat up until two weekends ago when I landed a 30, 27, and two 22s to limit out. Then last weekend we boated a 40. So the two weekends made up for about two months of trying to get a 18 incher or above on the boat. We've caught a number of other types of fish and love just getting pullage.

If you see me out there give a yell and I'll do whatever I can to help. I give away a lot of bloodworms, and leftover baits since I usually only fish one day at a time.

Mike
Old 12-01-2009, 04:45 PM

Good to see you over here Mike. You pass right by my exit (#73 Woodbine), If you go to SP. We need to hook-up some time...Don