Partner Sites:  www.BOEmarine.com | www.ClubSeaRay.com | www.BandofBoaters.com

Go Back   CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource > CBAngler Forums > General Discussion

Old 02-19-2015, 07:30 AM

Default Wind wind go away!

I know you are all freezing your butts off back home. But I woke up yesterday to thunder, lightning and raining sideways. Ever since then it has be blowing a steady 30 knts with gusts to 45. I know nothing like at home last Saturday but would like to get the kids out before they go home on Saturday. I'm telling ya this is the worst weather I have seen down here in a long time. Only suppose to get to 58 today. And I found it funny listening to the weather that there is a windchill yes windchill warning today for temps feign in mid 40's and tonight the low 30's! Whoever heard of a windchill in the keys! Still a hell of still better than the 10 at home this morning.
Old 02-19-2015, 09:56 AM

Weather has been "terrible" according to the locals most of the winter down there...This past weekend I was down there and got a few days of fishing in, but it was rougher than I would have liked. Still beats walking outside and the wind hurting your face!
Old 02-19-2015, 10:25 AM

Sounds like you may have to go to Worldwide Sportsman and buy a Sweatshirt. Then take a walk down the pier and look at all the guide boats resting in their slips. Finally, sit at the bar and have an Orange Crush and look out across the UNFROZEN water
5th
Old 02-19-2015, 11:02 AM

Four words - Bare Assets , Key West

The cold front plunged well south - Disney in Orlando might see freezing temps.

Tonight near BWI - low is predicted 0*

Enjoy your " chilly " 60* and fresh Sword steaks. Good news - often after hard wind - fish bite well.