Partner Sites:  www.BOEmarine.com | www.ClubSeaRay.com | www.BandofBoaters.com

Go Back   CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource > CBAngler Forums > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-21-2011, 11:18 AM

Rex, I am sorry but it is a top secret area.. this was not one of the areas referenced in a Saltwater Sportsman article last year, found on serveral local angler blogs, or in guide newsletters that market their services, etc. There are never yearly fishing reports from this area on popular forums. It is also not the same area that a boat sunk and got a lot of attention either.

Very few know about this area and very few fish there in the winter. If you do decide you want to fish this top secret area, You have to have a special pass from a few self appointed fishermen and only enjoy one method of fishing (dont get caught fishing with another method at anytime throughout the year or it will be deemed a conspiracy against other anglers.. heaven forbid you be just a fisherman who wants to just go catch fish).. I also think if you are into the most sporting acts of fishing that you may want to avoid fishing here. It is just too easy some days.

BTW, I call the Bay Bridge as mine this summer

Last edited by B-Faithful; 02-21-2011 at 11:22 AM.