Partner Sites:  www.BOEmarine.com | www.ClubSeaRay.com | www.BandofBoaters.com

Go Back   CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource > CBAngler Forums > General Discussion

Old 03-04-2016, 06:51 PM

Mike; have a snickers
Bahaaaa, look who's telling you this
5th
Old 03-04-2016, 10:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mako mike View Post
Come on Marty, having a senior moment? I'm from the Florida keys how much further SOUTH of the "bridge" can one get! As far as being a rebel? It was a sad day when South Carolina took the confederate flag down, what next the American flag because it has stars on it! It's not a symbol of hate, it's heritage! That's rite you mess with a southern boys flag, and you will have problems, no different then any flag flown during a war. How many times have you seen the American flag burning with a bunch of towel heads running the streets celebrating, pisses you off don't it! Enough with my rant, hopefully I didn't offend anyone! Besides if Trump becomes president the stars will be replaced with dollar signs!
Mistake #1 - worrying about offending someone! That's called being Politically Correct, which is one of the reasons we're where we are.
Mistake#2 - downing Trump. Better wake up and realize the reason all of the establishment is trying to take him down is because they don't own him. They can't control him. If he doesn't win, the Dems, Mexicans, Latinos, Blacks, Towel heads, Clintons, own Amerika from now on.