Partner Sites:  www.BOEmarine.com | www.ClubSeaRay.com | www.BandofBoaters.com

Go Back   CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource > CBAngler Forums > General Discussion

Old 02-17-2015, 09:03 PM

Default Things you find on the internet

I was surfing the internet today and found an interesting article in the Prop Talk Magazine about the "Judgement Day Tournament". It seems that some guy named Martin Carter reported the results and a picture of the entire tournament group. What a great looking group. You never know what you will find on the internet. I don't know how to copy the link, but if you go to prop talk magazine and look under fishing you will find it. Come on Spring lets get the boats in the water.
Google - prop talk judge yachts owners tournament

27 Judge "HOOK 'EM"
bhl (Bruce)

Last edited by bhl; 02-17-2015 at 09:49 PM. Reason: add link
Old 02-18-2015, 08:34 AM

That was a great day. Thanks again to Bruce and Jeff for donating their boats and to Alex for picking up the check for a late lunch at the Crab Shack in Rock Hall

Not only great fishing, but a social event as well. I don't think I'll ever forget Dave's (flycatcher) story about Chris Davis, the Baltimore Oriole and his ban for using aderol; and Tawn's response
Now it did help that Tawn had been drinking since we left the dock, and the rest of us were not far behind him
In fact, it's amazing how we all snapped into the "I'm fine officer" mode when that big fish was boat side. With Bruce at the wheel, me on the rod, Tawn on the leader, and LoLo netting his first big fish; we came together and landed that 46" fish.

We landed several nice fish that day, including a 36" fat football. We need to put together something for this Spring where we can all use our own boats. Mine comes out of storage March 17th (St Patrick's Day), and will be available for PSCR trips once the "girls" start heading north.

If someone can figure out a way to "cut and paste" the PropTalk article onto CBA, that would be great.
5th
Old 02-18-2015, 08:50 AM

hope this works

http://www.google.com/url?url=http:/...N5OWy9r477YPMA

27 Judge "HOOK 'EM"
bhl (Bruce)
Old 02-18-2015, 06:27 PM

Link works- thanks for posting Bruce

5th, So that's what you meant when you said, "stick with me kid, I'll make you famous!" First Spankin Stripers web page and now Prop Talk, what's next -Saltwater Sportsman? Dave Letterman?

EAST is looking forward to the rematch this year! And we're not takin' it easy on the old guys this time!!!