Partner Sites:  www.BOEmarine.com | www.ClubSeaRay.com | www.BandofBoaters.com

Go Back   CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource > CBAngler Forums > Fishing Reports

Old 11-06-2016, 07:46 AM

Default 11/05/16

Took my oldest daughter and Jeff's mechanic out yesterday morning. Started the day up near Tolchester trolling. I had some new lures that I wanted to try. Picked up one short and 1 legal 23" that was full of sores so it went back. I'm not used to catching them with sores still this time of year. It looked like it had been rode hard and put away wet. Trolled around a little longer without any success. Decided to go jigging on some of the fish we had marked. That lasted 10 minutes, a personal best for me. Decided to go find some hungry fish. After searching for a while we ended up at the CraigHill channel. Caught a bunch of fish on western channel edge between green 19 and 23. Ended up with a 3 person limit with the biggest being 27". Caught 90% of the fish on the same rod with one of the new baits i was trying. Also caught 1 double(18" and 23") on a BFG, 1 on a single tsunami, one on a #1 white bunker spoon and 1 reeling in the BFG to check it for grass. The weather was glorious and my daughter reeled in the double between all of her naps. Jeff even stopped by at one point to see how we were doing. As soon as he left the fish started biting. Great day on the bay in November
Old 11-06-2016, 03:47 PM

Guess it was a good thing I stopped by then!!! What new lure, I want 5 of them too!!!!!

Last edited by Chessie27; 11-07-2016 at 08:22 AM.
Old 11-06-2016, 06:26 PM

And I'll take a half dozen. I need to replace all those Rock Hall red hoses that Jeff sold me this year (that didn't work)

Nice Job
5th
Old 11-07-2016, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5th Tuition View Post
And I'll take a half dozen. I need to replace all those Rock Hall red hoses that Jeff sold me this year (that didn't work)

Nice Job
5th
Sorry Marty, the ones that work are $2 extra!!