Partner Sites:  www.BOEmarine.com | www.ClubSeaRay.com | www.BandofBoaters.com

Go Back   CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource > CBAngler Forums > General Discussion

Old 04-01-2011, 05:00 PM

Default Settle An Agrument For Me...

Go Here: http://bluejackets.nhl.com/club/player.htm?id=8471482

And tell me how you would pronounce his name.

Thank you
Old 04-01-2011, 05:08 PM

Bryan if we play like we did last night forget it. God there are some NON FANS of hockey in d c. A lot of people who have season tickets to the game need to first LEARN THE GAME. AND one more thing ovechkin. PLEASE TRY ANOTHER MOVE on your opponent.
Old 04-01-2011, 05:49 PM

Hey B, I looked for you on TV last night but never did see ya.... PP is right we played like crap last night and if we play like that in the play offs we are not even going to make it thru the first round, AGAIN.

See you in 7 days and I understand we are going to have a little tournament next Saturday....
Contact Info:
Backyard Custom Rods and Repairs.
(301) 898-1136 or Cell (240) 486-0007
E-Mail BCRodsandRepairs@aol.com
Old 04-01-2011, 06:18 PM

Emo stilc - if you got dyslexia
Old 04-02-2011, 10:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerplay View Post
God there are some NON FANS of hockey in d c. A lot of people who have season tickets to the game need to first LEARN THE GAME.
Is there an exam I should have taken before I was allowed to purchase my season tickets this year? If you guys are at the game this evening say hi - I'll be in Section 400.

www.DCMSSA.org
Twitter: @DCMSSA
www.facebook.com/DCMSSA

23' SeaCraft, Twin E-Tec 150s
Old 04-02-2011, 11:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bend-Lure View Post
Is there an exam I should have taken before I was allowed to purchase my season tickets this year? If you guys are at the game this evening say hi - I'll be in Section 400.
No no exam i just get a kick listening to caps post game and what some of these people say. The caps are in the playoffs so now everyone will jump on the bandwagon happens every year. I will give you one exam question since you are a season ticket holder. Can you name what stick manufacturer each player uses on the caps???
Old 04-02-2011, 01:54 PM

Quote:
No no exam i just get a kick listening to caps post game and what some of these people say. The caps are in the playoffs so now everyone will jump on the bandwagon happens every year. I will give you one exam question since you are a season ticket holder. Can you name what stick manufacturer each player uses on the caps???
Dude - from my seats, I am lucky if I can read a player's number, let alone the manufacturer of thier sticks. I'll guess Reebok since they made my caps jersey.

How about this one: Name three of the caps players with banners hanging from the rafters at Verison Center.

www.DCMSSA.org
www.facebook.com/DCMSSA

Old 04-02-2011, 04:50 PM

Quote:
Dude - from my seats, I am lucky if I can read a player's number, let alone the manufacturer of thier sticks. I'll guess Reebok since they made my caps jersey.

How about this one: Name three of the caps players with banners hanging from the rafters at Verison Center.
Yvon labre rod langway peter bondra. Most cap players are using either easton,warrior,bauer,or ccm sticks. Ovechkin is under contract with ccm so it is the only stick he can use. Do you play hockey????????
Old 04-02-2011, 06:54 PM

Quote:

Rod Langway, Dale Hunter, Peter Bondra
Old 04-03-2011, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Do you play hockey????????
No. I grew up in Baltimore and hockey wasn't even on my radar as a kid. My older boy will be 3 in June and he is a huge fan. I take him to all the games. He wants to start skating lessons next winter and then they start playing hockey at 4 years old.

www.DCMSSA.org
www.facebook.com/DCMSSA