Partner Sites:  www.BOEmarine.com | www.ClubSeaRay.com | www.BandofBoaters.com

Go Back   CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource > CBAngler Forums > General Discussion

Old 07-26-2015, 03:52 PM

I wonder who's cannonball made the bigger splash, skinny mommy or P-pop??

Looks like a great time was had by all!!

Old 07-30-2015, 12:36 PM

Doesn't get any better than that!
Old 08-07-2015, 06:42 PM

Being a Grandparent is awesome.
Old 08-07-2015, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Parvis View Post
Being a Grandparent is awesome.
Thanks Ray. I see this is your first post. Welcome to CBAngler.
5th (Marty)
Old 08-07-2015, 07:00 PM

Thanks for the welcome Marty! I just found this site. I use to post on World Wide Angler and Tidal Fish, but got away from it for a while. I am also a Grandaddy of a two year old and 4 year old granddaughters (whom I can't get enough of)
Ray
Old 08-07-2015, 07:23 PM

Welcome Ray!! Small but powerful group we got here at CBA. Hope you have a good sense of humor
Old 08-07-2015, 08:34 PM

Welcome aboard Ray! Glad you decided to come on over from the bickering and bitchen site! Small group of guys here that seem to treat each other as though we were brothers! Been kinda slow on here lately, I was beginning to think everyone on here got together and drank some Jim jones Guyana grape Koop aide at mikes without inviting me. What the hell am I talking about, if that were the case glad I wasn't invited!
Old 08-08-2015, 08:35 AM

Mike; it has been a little slow on the site. The dog days of summer I guess. I have been missing you at the marina. I've been going out for just a couple hours trolling for a few fish and back in the slip before the heat (or early evening).

Not enough to put up a "fishing report". Fish are still scattered north of the bridge (some good reports of Charters doing well by Thomas Point still using boards).
On the plus side; found some spot in our area. Not thick, but enough to make a trip next week You can't imagine how excited my anglers get when seeing a 5 inch spot on the end of the line

As I sit here typing; it looks like it might be a little "sporty" out there this morning. I was talking to a Captain at Happy Harbor yesterday afternoon, and he said he had 4 footers on the morning trip

Ray, what type of boat do you have? Hope it's not a 33 Grady
5th (Marty)
Old 08-09-2015, 01:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5th Tuition View Post
Mike; it has been a little slow on the site. The dog days of summer I guess. I have been missing you at the marina. I've been going out for just a couple hours trolling for a few fish and back in the slip before the heat (or early evening).

Not enough to put up a "fishing report". Fish are still scattered north of the bridge (some good reports of Charters doing well by Thomas Point still using boards).
On the plus side; found some spot in our area. Not thick, but enough to make a trip next week You can't imagine how excited my anglers get when seeing a 5 inch spot on the end of the line

As I sit here typing; it looks like it might be a little "sporty" out there this morning. I was talking to a Captain at Happy Harbor yesterday afternoon, and he said he had 4 footers on the morning trip

Ray, what type of boat do you have? Hope it's not a 33 Grady
5th (Marty)
Thanks for the reply Marty. Glad to hear everyone is fine and still catching good fish. I gotta tell ya the crabs we caught today were not that plentiful but the ones we kept were dinosaurs and were delicious! It was great seeing you at the marina today and spending quite a bit of time just shooting the ****, boy how time flys when in good company! I am glad that crying on the phone like a little school boy finally enticed the teacher ( your better half) to come down and join you. Man if you could have seen the look on your face when she first said she wasn't going to come down. It was kinda like a little kid on Christmas that just opened all his new toys and then
Mom and dad took them away! I could tell you were having a good time and didn't want to leave. It was great meeting the Mrs. And had a great time just shooting the crap with you. Thanks again and let her know school will be over again before she knows it!!!!!!
Old 08-14-2015, 07:15 PM

Marty,
Sorry for the delayed response. I have a 1998 2950 Proline walk around. I hope to get out fishing soon.... if my world ever stops falling apart.

Ray