Partner Sites:  www.BOEmarine.com | www.ClubSeaRay.com | www.BandofBoaters.com

Go Back   CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource > CBAngler Forums > General Discussion

Old 02-09-2011, 05:25 PM

Default For All you Hopeless Romantics..

Monday is Valentines Day. If your so inclined to buy your wife flowers, the very best that you can do, is to get your fat asses out of bed on Sunday. Bring a bucket for water, and find a Whole Foods Market. Be there at 8:00 am. You can buy two roses for probably under $60. They have staff that will combine them together for you. Put them in water, hide them in your truck. Before she wakes up on Monday, put them somewhere in the house, with a card.

Forget 800- Flowers, forget Proflowers and for that matter forget your local floral shop, if there's still any open.

And for Gods sakes, don't forget a condom....
Old 02-09-2011, 05:59 PM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverb View Post
Monday is Valentines Day. If your so inclined to buy your wife flowers, the very best that you can do, is to get your fat asses out of bed on Sunday. Bring a bucket for water, and find a Whole Foods Market. Be there at 8:00 am. You can buy two roses for probably under $60. They have staff that will combine them together for you. Put them in water, hide them in your truck. Before she wakes up on Monday, put them somewhere in the house, with a card.

Forget 800- Flowers, forget Proflowers and for that matter forget your local floral shop, if there's still any open.

And for Gods sakes, don't forget a condom....
If I spent $60 for 2 roses my wife would probably shoot me. Two lobsters would probably work out better (for both of us).
Old 02-09-2011, 07:15 PM

Sorry its TWO DOZEN.... not two..
Old 02-10-2011, 05:12 PM

I'm selling a dozen for $34.95 in a box. If anybody needs some let me know and I'll give you the fellow fisherman discount.
Old 02-10-2011, 05:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark1234 View Post
I'm selling a dozen for $34.95 in a box. If anybody needs some let me know and I'll give you the fellow fisherman discount.
I despise boxed roses.. But please amuse me.. What variety of red are you selling ???
Old 02-11-2011, 11:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blakesdad View Post
I despise boxed roses.. But please amuse me.. What variety of red are you selling ???
We have two varieties, one is Freedom, I'm not sure of the other, I would have to check.

We don't have a designer, so the boxed, cash and carry works for the person who just wants to show up with something. I think people who want to make a statement, with a well presented arrangement use the florist.
Old 02-11-2011, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark1234 View Post
We have two varieties, one is Freedom, I'm not sure of the other, I would have to check.

We don't have a designer, so the boxed, cash and carry works for the person who just wants to show up with something. I think people who want to make a statement, with a well presented arrangement use the florist.
I thought you were in there making flower arrangments all day. Although based on what you wear, a white box is probably better.