Partner Sites:  www.BOEmarine.com | www.ClubSeaRay.com | www.BandofBoaters.com

Go Back   CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource > CBAngler Forums > Fishing Reports

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-11-2012, 08:10 PM

Default Brickhouse Bar to 84A on 12/11

Well...the secret weapon paid off on the JUSTIFIED today. Had the pleasure of fishing with the 5th and Just Chillin today. A buddy of mine and I picked them up at SPSP at 7:30 and we headed south to Brickhouse Bar. Wind a little more than forecasted (there's a first) but eventually got boards out and 19 rods and headed south.
Caught a 35" near 84A on a white tandem back 14 bars. Shortly afterwards, in the same area picked up a 23" off a chart Umbrella back 12 bars with 10oz. Things starting to look good. Got a call from a buddy they were getting a few further North so back up there I take us. Left biting fish to find fish? (Shame on me). Did manage a nice knockdown on another umbrella in the mouth of EB but didn't come tight.
Pulled lines at 3 to get back to the slip before the Sun set.

All and all not a barn burner of a day but still the best day I have had on the new rig! Thanks to the gents from the Western Shore for all their help! You did a great job with the limited stuff that I provided. Hopefully we can do it again in the spring when I have things a little better dialed in.

The catch of the day- not sure why we are shown upside down but I guess it's better that's it is only the picture upside down and not the boat! (Again)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (45.0 KB, 27 views)