Partner Sites:  www.BOEmarine.com | www.ClubSeaRay.com | www.BandofBoaters.com

Go Back   CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource > CBAngler Forums > General Discussion

Old 06-15-2010, 08:35 AM

Default Nice Going

Appreciate the honesty but as was said didn't need to tell exactly where. I did a trip on Friday, I come out of the Casa Rio which is on Cadle Creek out of the Rhode/West down to just before the CPNPP and looked N & S in and out and saw lots of LY ( I had a feeling I should head back towards the towers) but headed over to the false channel, then to the SRock and saw what looked like good drum marks but no bites then headed up the E shore and finally into the EB almost back to Parsons with neary a bite jigging all the way.Saw a tremendous amount of bait all over!!
Had to get the skunk off the boat by stopping at #1 WR and snatching a few croakers just before dark. I am sure I put at least 60 miles and saw only once a couple small fish working in the EB but they vanished in less than a minute. Hoping but expecting much better things in the next few weeks, i don't do logs but I am pretty sure there has been similar lulls in the action with the change of weather in the last 5 years. Johnny O
Old 06-15-2010, 09:17 AM

I thought this was the board where Jumbo gives his favorite GPS coordinates.

I'll have to admit, I suck at catching fish, but I can talk smack with the best of them. Hopefully that's enough to keep me on board!
Old 06-15-2010, 12:00 PM

Glad that you found them!