Partner Sites:  www.BOEmarine.com | www.ClubSeaRay.com | www.BandofBoaters.com

Go Back   CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource > CBAngler Forums > General Discussion

Old 02-13-2011, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bug Guy View Post
Spot77 - just so I'm sure (and I think I am), the place we are talking about, I think is actually called "South County Cafe" on 256, next to the Hardware store right? Anyway, I'll give it a second try some time soon. Ate there several years ago when I think it was called something else - after a bluegrass festival in Deale (when Good Deale Bluegrass was still in business). Had a good meal then.

Petie Greens is down the road on the way to Skippers Pier. Dinner menu is probably better than the lunch (good specials for dinner - none for lunch). Good food, good atmosphere. Gets crowded in the summers. Just one of a couple places I like to occasionally head to. I wouldn't say it's a world beater, but I'd definitely recommend checking it out.
Yup, that's the one....I must have water on the brain...thinking about rivers....

I'll try the other place...I've driven past it a few times and it never looked busy. Thanks for the info.