Partner Sites:  www.BOEmarine.com | www.ClubSeaRay.com | www.BandofBoaters.com

Go Back   CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource > CBAngler Forums > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-06-2014, 07:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by garlien View Post
Marty,

Couple of important items for you....

#1 - Stripper heels are not two inches, they are more like 5" and often are large enough for one of those hard working women to have goldfish or betta's in them...

#2 - Where in the heck are the pictures ?

#3 - Do any of them have a pair like our wondeful friend Kate has ?

#4 - Do these women come with blonde hair ? I am really, really partial to blondes...

#5 - It took three days but I finally got my boat ready...What do we need to do to get yours in the water ?

#6 - Any idea when you will be able to come back ? I am sure there are enough of us that would like to meet at Mike North and hear some of the stories from your trip...

#7 - Last but not least, I had to include one of my favorite Kate pictures to keep you warm, if this does not get you out to a fine japanese brothel where most services are legal, I don't know what will...

Hope things are well...

Mike
Holy crap Mikie, I didn't think you were that particular. When we were in the Keys and you were hitting on those "girls" with Adam's apples, I figured you weren't picky
As far as #5 goes, she's ready to just add water. I had my son come down and put on the back curtain and place a tarp on the back floor because all those damn red maple trees drop those red staining blossoms everywhere.
Batteries might need a charge, but other than that, she's ready to go.
#6) I have reservations to return late Friday night (leave Japan Thursday afternoon). What a long flight. Plus I have a 4 hr layover in Toronto.
#7) thanks for the Kate pic, and no, I haven't seen anyone endowed like that since leaving the States. Thank goodness you cropped the photo and didn't show those horrible legs of hers

I still have three and a half days here. CBA and TF are the only websights I can access. THT and TTF will not load for some unknown reason.
I will gladly read any information about fishing conditions. I take it the bay is dirty and we may have to trailer south?
Weather forecast for Annapolis shows dry conditions for the next couple of days, so I hope winds are the only thing I need to consider when I get back.

I do have a fence that needs painting, but that gets done when winds are N or S at over 12 mph

I can't wait to get back, but my mind will still be over here often. If you're on the boat with me this year, nudge me when you hear the clicker go off

Keep the reports coming, I'm walking to two different parks (with ponds) today just to be near the water and hoping to see somebody fishing while my daughter is in school.

5th (Marty)