Partner Sites:  www.BOEmarine.com | www.ClubSeaRay.com | www.BandofBoaters.com

Go Back   CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource > CBAngler Forums > General Discussion

Old 10-19-2011, 05:50 PM

Default Jeremy Hit a Homerun !!!!!

Novembers Guest in B-town is Wayne Morgan !! Holy ****.....

Count me and the Posse' in... Love that man !!!!!
Old 10-19-2011, 06:34 PM

This Wayne Morgan??????

Quote:
ISU recorded 20 wins in Morgan's rookie season, tying for the ninth-best win total in school history. The 20 wins produced by Morgan, which is the second-best win total for an ISU coach in his first season at the helm, was just one of several highlights in his inaugural season.

The Cyclones were virtually unbeatable at home, going 17-1 in Hilton Coliseum. The 17 home wins was the second-highest home win tally in school history and the 94.4 percent home winning percentage is the fifth-best clip in the ISU annals.
Old 10-19-2011, 07:24 PM

You dumbass....

THE WAYNE MORGAN... Kinda looks like Grizzly Adams, always with a cigar in his yap, Looking schweet in his " Frayed Knot"....
Old 10-19-2011, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blakesdad View Post
You dumbass....

THE WAYNE MORGAN... Kinda looks like Grizzly Adams, always with a cigar in his yap, Looking schweet in his " Frayed Knot"....
hahaha.....yeah I know.......

I met him in Annpolis last weekend. We talked about booking a trip soon...he offers "educational" charters where he tells you what to do and why, and you do it all yourself. No mate to baby you. It's a sweet deal, especially for guys that already have a little experience.

I thought you'd get a kick out of the sports reference. Or is it just hockey your bonkers over?
Old 10-20-2011, 01:32 AM

Wayne's trips are a bargain. He's unpretentious, never seems to get upset at anything, and will share anything and everything with you. He's so kind to my kids. I'll never forget him pulling me aside one day on a walk on trip, and thanking me for " taking over the cockpit" we had a few rookies on board, and had a "few" birds nest's and other "problems"...
Old 10-20-2011, 07:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blakesdad View Post
Wayne's trips are a bargain. He's unpretentious, never seems to get upset at anything, and will share anything and everything with you. He's so kind to my kids. I'll never forget him pulling me aside one day on a walk on trip, and thanking me for " taking over the cockpit" we had a few rookies on board, and had a "few" birds nest's and other "problems"...
Sounds perfect.

I've been on charters where the Captain was absolutely NAZI about everything. Don't get me wrong, we ALWAYS caught our limit with him, and they were always great fish. But I was taking some clients out and most had never been on a charter before and some had never even been fishing (What?!!!!!) so it was a little intimidating to them and probably not the best choice of captains on my part.

Of course, us fellas that are fishermen....we frigging loved it.

I guess it's ok to speak with a captain prior to the trip to make sure we're all on the same page as to what our expectations and capabilities are. Always helps to have a competent, friendly mate onboard too since that's really who the guests interact with the most.
Old 10-20-2011, 07:49 AM

One of the BEST charter boat Capt. around and one of the nicest guys you will ever meet. He does that trolling stuff and I'm trying to get him to LTJ but I know that's not going to happen. He has a couple of my rods I built for him, maybe he will bring some along to show them off.
Contact Info:
Backyard Custom Rods and Repairs.
(301) 898-1136 or Cell (240) 486-0007
E-Mail BCRodsandRepairs@aol.com
Old 10-20-2011, 11:56 AM

I met Wayne last summer at "Wish a Fish". His mate said that a guy who looks like Santa is going to take them fishing. Wayne had the kids undivided attention as he went over things. He's a great guy. I would definitely consider using him, especially if SteveF can talk him into jigging.
Old 10-20-2011, 02:09 PM

I'm trying Don but I don't think it will happen. I have a little surprise for him this year at the Tri-State flea market that just might get him in the mood. I’ll keep taking to him and see what I can do…

By the way, 3 years ago Wayne ask me to come along with him and I took him up on his offer so on the way out I spotted some birds working and I asked Wayne if we could go over to them, he just smiled and said "It's not hunting season" so I just watched them as we headed out into the Bay.
Contact Info:
Backyard Custom Rods and Repairs.
(301) 898-1136 or Cell (240) 486-0007
E-Mail BCRodsandRepairs@aol.com
Old 10-20-2011, 06:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve F View Post
I'm trying Don but I don't think it will happen. I have a little surprise for him this year at the Tri-State flea market that just might get him in the mood. I’ll keep taking to him and see what I can do…

By the way, 3 years ago Wayne ask me to come along with him and I took him up on his offer so on the way out I spotted some birds working and I asked Wayne if we could go over to them, he just smiled and said "It's not hunting season" so I just watched them as we headed out into the Bay.
Let's make plans to meet up at the Tri State gig this year. Before, after or during......no matter when. Maybe we could hit the South County cafe for some breakfast.