Partner Sites:  www.BOEmarine.com | www.ClubSeaRay.com | www.BandofBoaters.com

Go Back   CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource > CBAngler Forums > Fishing Reports

Old 04-29-2013, 08:44 AM

Default 4-28-13m SPSP

Had the boys meet at my house at 4:30
bypassed WAWA and headed straight to the ramp, pulling out of jetty by 5:45
Spent what seemed like "forever" cruising and dealing with the 1'-3' chop looking for bait, not easy in a 19' boat. I didn't think the wind was supposed to pickup till 11:00
Checked the channel and the western edge and did not see much till we passed the first anchored ship. made it down past the 3rd ship, set a course at TP light and set the spread. All set by 6:45, went to 35' and turned around and headed for the 2nd ship, made a circle around it and by 7:00 it was very crowded, as I headed north on the east side of the ship a rather large boat called Ms. Dotsie was between me and the ship, I was hoping it would make a left and head west, it did, so I pointed at the capital and headed straight for Hacketts, after a 1/4 mile he decides to do a 90 degree turn north directly at me with no boards, I had boards, I held strong and my buddy exchanged a few pleasantries and then they made a u-turn and headed south. 10 minutes later we had a hit, middle board rod, once Mike had that rod, the rod right next to it gets hit. A double hook-up, Ray got the 2nd one. A real fat 38" and A nice 36" in the box by 7:45. Not another hit, rods racked by 11:00 and home by 12:30 before the wind really got bad and the front came through.
We did snag bait twice, once while setting the spread and one while pulling the spread in.
All In All, just happy that I could put my friends on fish and Mike largest ever.
Tight lines,
Sorry about the read, did not major in English.
John
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Mike and Ray.JPG (41.3 KB, 5 views)
Old 04-29-2013, 10:02 AM

Gotta be on your toes fishing outside of Annapolis.

Nice fishing