Partner Sites:  www.BOEmarine.com | www.ClubSeaRay.com | www.BandofBoaters.com

Go Back   CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource > CBAngler Forums > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-03-2009, 02:49 PM

My name is Dung Nguyen. I am a married 37 year old with 2 daughters, age 7 and 1. I grew up in the Fairfax County, VA area most of my life and currently live in Chantilly, VA. I am a Financial Systems Analyst. I did most of my fishing on land before I bought my first boat late last year. Early fall I found that my glastron boat had a big crack in the transom so I decided to get another. Cost to fix was more then what I bought the boat for. Found a great deal on a 2000 Angler 26' CC with dual Suzuki 150 outboards. It is now parked in a slip at Calvert Marina at Solomons, MD. I am still fairly new at fishing off the boat so I have lots to learn. Had the opportunity to fish with Jerry and Don from this site and they were very helpful and taught me alot. Very nice and friendly guys. Told Don I had to drive 1 hour just so I can fish with him and his jaw dropped. Told him that was a short drive. Solomons is almost a 2 hour drive for me and I have been doing that almost all summer long...........

very nice to meet everyone here.