Partner Sites:  www.BOEmarine.com | www.ClubSeaRay.com | www.BandofBoaters.com

Go Back   CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource > CBAngler Forums > General Discussion

Old 01-15-2010, 09:10 PM

Hi, Im Vince. Live in Westminster. Fish mostly out of Taylers Island on my 21 Grady (Alaynas Way)

Married 2 kids 32 and 30, 7 year old grand daughter.

I just want to fish and learn as much as I can so I can pass on to the little one.

Boats 21' Grady and 19' carolina skiff for crabbing.

Thanks
Old 01-16-2010, 07:35 PM

Welcome aboard Vince. Glad to see you made it over...............Mark
Old 01-16-2010, 11:46 PM

T. L. Chones, 63, Annapolis, Maryland. Retired Suzuki Marine District Sales Manager after 20 years covering N, J. to Virginia west to Pa and W.Va. I have a 1979 40ft. O'Neil Jones Bay Built powered buy a 315 Cummins and home port is the South River. If you see the Caribbean Soul on the Bay give a wave.
Caribbean Soul
Old 01-17-2010, 09:53 PM

Default CSRogers

Hi, i'm Chad Rogers 37yrs old married with 2 beautiful girls(3,6) which are my future fishing partners. I fish and crab wherever the quarry takes me, on a 218DLV carolina skiff.
Old 01-21-2010, 10:24 AM

Thanks Mark. I do expect to get some fishing in with you this year. If you need help on the wounded soldiers let me know.

Chad, Glad to see your here too. Call me when you get a chance.

Vince
Old 01-22-2010, 09:43 PM

Sounds like a plan Vince.........................Mark
Old 01-23-2010, 01:13 PM

Default Wondering where everyone went? I guess I know now

My name is Joe Massimini and I have been a boat owner for five years, fishing from a 23 foot Wellcraft with a 200 HP Mercury engine out of the Rhode River. I usually hang out anywhere between TPL and Poplar Island, although most everyone hear knows my usual spot is the oyster beds just inside #1 on the West River, where I catch lots of croaker, spot, and white perch.

I grew up in Pittsburgh, graduated from Pitt, married a girl I met during my junior year, have two children, 22 and 18, the young of which is attending Pitt right now. I currently work as a Program Manager in Laurel, Maryland. I live in Bowie, where I am known as Bingo Joe, because I am found just about every Friday evening at St. Pius X Bingo, which I run.

In my younger days I used to help my grandfather fish for dinner in various lakes throughout the Pittsburgh area. I got pretty good at finding perch, crappie, and bluegills along with the occassional trout. When I moved here, my granndfather had just passed, so I gave up fishing until my son turned 9 and we got an invite to go fishing for Rockfish out of Ridge, Maryland (Scheibles). I have been fishing the bay ever since. Although I know how to catch rockfish, I still prefer going after the croaker, spot, and white perch.

My wish list includes figuring out where and how to catch a yellow perch, and moving up to a boat (maybe a Judge 27) that I can keep in the water year round. To do that, I need to get my son through college and be able to afford the slip fees.
Old 02-03-2010, 02:33 PM

We need the snow to stop so we can all get out and fish!
Old 02-03-2010, 07:57 PM
Baldzilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Faithful View Post
We need the snow to stop so we can all get out and fish!
some of us are fishing in the snow, guess May-crafts are just tougher
Old 02-04-2010, 12:07 AM

It seems I'm a little late to the party. My name is Tim Campbell. Soon to be 54. Born and raised in Baltimore. Started fishing as a little boy. Have caught over 30 species of freshwater fish and over 50 species of saltwater fish. I love to fish, travel and meet new people. Been to all 50 states, Canada and Mexico. Cabo and Central America is high on my list. Married to Bonnie, no kids. I've worked for Maryland Dept of Juvenile Services going on 27 years. I recognize a lot of names here and have enjoyed being on the water with some of you guys. Looking forward to getting out with some new fishing partners as well as some old ones this year.