Partner Sites:  www.BOEmarine.com | www.ClubSeaRay.com | www.BandofBoaters.com

Go Back   CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource > CBAngler Forums > General Discussion

Old 12-21-2015, 12:01 PM

I will be fishing out of southern Maryland this coming Saturday, December 26. I will likely fish out of Ocean City Maryland January 2. I'm trying to fish out of southern Maryland on 28 December also. However I'm trying to arrange that trip and my schedule

Last edited by B-Faithful; 12-21-2015 at 08:38 PM.
Old 12-21-2015, 12:14 PM

Greg; we have plenty of guys that want to try OC. Just need a pretty day

We need to charter you so you can get that truck fixed Holy cow; I don't want to hear any complaints when Brennan has his first accident
Looks like you and some pilings got closely associated.
5th
Old 12-21-2015, 12:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5th Tuition View Post
Greg; we have plenty of guys that want to try OC. Just need a pretty day

We need to charter you so you can get that truck fixed Holy cow; I don't want to hear any complaints when Brennan has his first accident
Looks like you and some pilings got closely associated.
5th
I may be in for OC if weather cooperates. Don't like to hear about boats and pilings let alone trucks and pilings!
Old 12-21-2015, 03:12 PM

Ding in the truck happened behind the warehouse of the printing company I work for.

I am trying to decide if I get if fixed or put the money towards a 2500 series diesel given that I drive 20-22k a year and tow ~75x a year (if not more). My truck already has close to 125k on it.
Old 12-21-2015, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Faithful View Post
Ding in the truck happened behind the warehouse of the printing company I work for.

I am trying to decide if I get if fixed or put the money towards a 2500 series diesel given that I drive 20-22k a year and tow ~75x a year (if not more). My truck already has close to 125k on it.
If your current truck is a diesel keep it and fix it! New ones are too damn expensive. Just replaced my diesel truck this past spring and went back to gas since I have a company truck and really don't tow much except in the fall. If you want to fix it let me know and I can get you in touch with a friend or mine that runs a body shop and could probably do it under the table. Does beautiful work.i was just looking at xl 259 super duty and a stripped model was around $65,000. If you want to go fird also let me know as I am good friends with owners of academy ford in laurel. What printing co. Do you work for, I do the HVAC work at several.
Old 12-21-2015, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Faithful View Post
When does Brennan get his license? You could get yourself a new 2500 Duramax and pass your truck onto your son.

I saw your truck at the park on Sunday, but didn't think it was yours at first until I saw the sticker in the window.
Old 12-21-2015, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mako mike View Post
If your current truck is a diesel keep it and fix it! New ones are too damn expensive. Just replaced my diesel truck this past spring and went back to gas since I have a company truck and really don't tow much except in the fall. If you want to fix it let me know and I can get you in touch with a friend or mine that runs a body shop and could probably do it under the table. Does beautiful work.i was just looking at xl 259 super duty and a stripped model was around $65,000. If you want to go fird also let me know as I am good friends with owners of academy ford in laurel. What printing co. Do you work for, I do the HVAC work at several.
Mike, he has the same truck I have (same year, same color). I had to rush back to the parking lot at SP on Sunday and beat Greg there. I was afraid if he got back before me, he would swap out quarter panels from my truck
5th
Old 12-21-2015, 07:11 PM

I am looking at two used trucks or repair my Tundra. Both used trucks are 2007s. One is a dodge Cummins with 85k with the 5.9 and the other is a duramax with 124k. My truck is a gas 2011 with 125k. Needs $2500 in repairs but it is paid for. Ha

I get 7-8mpgs towing. I got 12mpgs with my dads 2010 dmax

Printing company is www.trayinc.com.

Brennan gets his license this summer. No gas guzzlers for him.

Last edited by B-Faithful; 12-21-2015 at 08:07 PM.
Old 12-23-2015, 02:25 PM

I am fishing the 26th out of Southern MD. Rain early in the am, then sun and light winds. I will likely run over the VA line to troll for some slobs and come back into the river and jig.
Old 01-06-2016, 07:33 AM

Possibly trying to fish out of Southern MD tomorrow. Only hold back is that I have broken out in hives yesterday and my eyes have swollen. I am hoping the reaction or whatever it is goes away a bit today.

If anyone is possibly looking to fish tomorrow, C&R, message me.